YDAS Hosts Life After School Expo
Life After School was a large one-day exhibition presented by the Youth Disability Advocacy Service on Thursday 15 September 2016, with the support of City of Melbourne. It provided an alternative perspective on the choices that young people with disabilities can make upon graduating from secondary school. The event included speakers with disabilities who have found creative ways of entering education and employment, as well as stallholders and information sessions.
“We have already started making scheduled visits to schools who came yesterday – it was brilliant!”
– Rose Steele, Young Workers Centre
- Download the program schedule here.
- Download the full program here.
- Download the Word version of the full program here.
- Read about the venue here.
This event was supported by City of Melbourne.